I founded the Profitable Dental Academy to guide female dentists who own a practice and are struggling with stress, overwhelm and profitability issues. My purpose is to be a sounding board and a source of information and guidance.
As a successful dentist I want to share three key principles of a successful practice that they don’t teach you in dental school. They are having 1) clear vision, 2) being a transformational leader and 3) implementing solid business systems.
I do this through my online group coaching program that assists dental practice owners in creating a profitable business. The course includes six modules with once a month live Q & A sessions. We work together with proven steps for creating a plan that produces REAL RESULTS.
I also have a one-on-one program for those desiring even more guidance in building their practice. Maybe they want to get it ready for an acquisition or maybe they're looking for funding to buy another practice and want to make sure everything is in alignment.
Regardless, here is what I love about working with fellow dentists:
* Sharing years of what works and what doesn't so your journey will be less stressful and scary.
* Sharing the enjoyment of dentistry with you.
* Helping you understand what the numbers mean so you can analyze and strategize to create a more fulfilling and profitable business.
* Celebrating YOUR wins—whether it is hiring the right candidate, seeing production improve, or handling prickly employment issues.
* Inspiring you to take a CE class, buy another practice, or purchase a building.
* Most of all, I love holding your vision, providing encouragement, and giving you permission—to dream, go for it, trust your intuition, and believe in what’s possible.
I love working with:
Individuals who are committed to working hard to get results, and willing to shift their mindset.
My ideal clients are ready to play full out, open to trying different tactics and ready to take responsibility for their action.
They participate, do the homework, and ask questions until they understand the process. They are willing to dedicate the time to do the work, have a sense of humor and trust me to guide them on their journey.